We're hiring: International Sales Manager
Would you like to work in an exciting company, within a new and growing field of deep tech electronics? Come and join QDevil, a company that provides auxiliary electronics for quantum computing systems. Some of which must operate at a temperature of less than 0.1 Kelvin!
QDevil was founded in 2016, with products based on prototypes from Harvard University and Copenhagen University. The products are now being sold to customers in 20 countries in Europe, Asia and North America.
You will work closely with your colleagues in global sales and product development. Main tasks:
- Direct sales to customers in Europe, North America and Asia via email, teleconference, phone, and sometimes travelling
- Building personal relationships with customers
- Working with QDevil’s customers to understand their needs and advise them of the best solutions
- Working with our sales pipeline, using a systematic sales process
- Participation in conference exhibitions
- 4-6 weeks of travelling per year
- Providing feedback from customers into our operations and product R&D
We are looking for a person with these qualifications:
- Experience with international B2B sales of high tech electronics, preferably to scientists or other highly technical customers
- Perfect English writing skills, for written communication with customers
- A BSc, MSc or PhD in engineering, physics or similar is an advantage, but not a must
- Experience with dilution refrigerators or other cryogenic technologies is not necessary, but would be great!
- Rudimentary understanding of quantum physics is not a requirement, but would fit in well
- Enjoying building personal relationships with customers
- Good at understanding complex scientific products
- Good at working independently and getting things done
- Good teamplayer, building good relationships with colleagues
- Strong English communication skills
The workplace is in Copenhagen, Denmark. Are you interested? Send your CV to Jonatan Kutchinsky, email@example.com.