We're hiring: R&D Engineer/Physicist
Would you like to work in an exciting company, within a new and growing field of electronics? Come and join QDevil, a company that provides auxiliary electronics for quantum computing systems. Some of which must operate at a temperature of less than 0.1 Kelvin!
QDevil was founded in 2016, with products based on prototypes from Harvard University and Copenhagen University. The products are now being sold to customers in 20 countries in Europe, Asia and North America. QDevil is headquartered with 18 employees in Copenhagen, Denmark, and is starting up a subsidiary in the USA in 2021.
You will work in multiple areas, together with your colleagues:
- Developing new technologies to be used in quantum electronics and quantum computing, together with physicists, mechanical-, electronics engineers and other colleagues.
- Project management of R&D projects.
- Cryogenic electronics development.
- Analog measurement electronics.
- Development of test methods and analysis.
- Supplier and subcontractor contact.
We are looking for a person with these technical qualifications:
- An MSc or PhD in engineering, experimental physics or similar.
- Practical characterisation of electronic devices.
- Knowledge on analog and digital signal processing.
- Experience with industrial R&D.
- Programming experience preferably in Python.
Having any of the following qualifications is an advantage but not a requirement:
- Analysis of test results.
- Knowledge of noise analysis.
- Simulation of circuits using SPICE, Ansys or Comsol.
- Analog RF experience 100 MHz – 10 GHz.
- Experience with Altium Designer.
- Experience with production processes.
- Experience with using a dilution refrigerator.
- Rudimentary understanding or interest in quantum physics is not a requirement, but would fit in well.
- Creative mindset, combined with a strong sense of order.
- Good at working independently and getting things done.
- Wants to learn and understand everything.
- Good English skills – Danish language skills is an advantage.
The workplace is in Copenhagen, Denmark.
If you are interested in working with us, please send your CV to Jonatan Kutchinsky, email@example.com.