We're hiring: Supply Chain Manager
Would you like to work in an exciting company, within a new and growing field of electronics? Come and join QDevil, a company that provides auxiliary electronics for quantum computing systems. Some of which must operate at a temperature of less than 0.1 Kelvin!
QDevil was founded in 2016, with products based on prototypes from Harvard University and Copenhagen University. The products are now being sold to customers in 20 countries in Europe, Asia and North America. QDevil is headquartered with 18 employees in Copenhagen, Denmark, and is starting up a subsidiary in the USA in 2021.
You will work in multiple areas, together with your colleagues:
- Ensuring that products are delivered on time and in good quality to our customers.
- Procurement of components for internal manufacturing.
- Production forecasting and planning.
- Inventory management and optimization.
- Managing subcontracted manufacturing.
- Supplier and subcontractor negotiations and contact.
- Supplier quality management.
- Introduction to market of new products developed by our R&D team.
- Supporting the development of test methods and quality controls.
- Since we are still a small and growing company, there will also be an element of hands-on receiving, checking and packing of goods.
We are looking for a person with these technical qualifications:
- Experience with procurement, production planning and supplier management.
- Understanding of electronics and mechanics production methods.
- A BSc or MSc in engineering, logistics, manufacturing or similar.
Having any of the following qualifications is an advantage but not a requirement:
- Experience with international shipping and logistics.
- Experience with supplier quality management.
- Rudimentary understanding or interest in quantum physics is not a requirement, but would fit in well.
- Creative mindset, combined with a strong sense of order.
- Good at working independently and getting things done.
- Collaboration and team skills.
- Want to learn and understand everything, and are not afraid to ask questions.
- Good English skills. Danish language skills is an advantage.
The workplace is in Copenhagen, Denmark. Are you interested? Send your CV to Jonatan Kutchinsky, email@example.com.