The Official Launch of QDAC-II is here!
August 10th, 2021
We have big news for all users and potential users of the QDAC. We are announcing our new ultra-low noise high resolution 24-channel voltage source, the QDAC II.
The QDAC-II has all the great features of the QDAC, but now with 1000 x higher sample speed, higher resolution, less noise, improved current measurement, and many other new features.
What are the highlights?
- 24 individual DAC channels with 25 bit resolution in DC mode, and a fast mode with 20 bit resolution and one million samples per second, each with multiple standard waveforms and an arbitrary waveform generator.
- Unique low pass output filter design, including 3 switchable ranges with minimal transients. The high bandwidth mode has a cut-off of 300 kHz, the medium bandwidth mode has a cut-off of 10 kHz, and the DC mode has a cut-off of 10 Hz.
- Individual high resolution low-frequency current sensors on every channel, allowing measuring current simultaneously on all channels.
- Advanced triggering and synchronization functions between channels with sub-microsecond precision.
- Controlled via galvanically isolated gigabit ethernet or opto-coupled USB.
- Galvanically isolated trigger inputs and outputs, to avoid ground loops.
Further details about the QDAC-II are available upon request: