QDAC-II Documentation and Firmware
Please find below, links to documentation, firmware updates and drivers for the QDAC-II voltage source.
- PDF version of the latest QDAC-II User Manual: QDAC-II User Manual
- Firmware update version 11-1.21 (will download from Amazon Web Services, aws):
- GitHub link to the QDAC-II QCoDeS driver in the QCoDeS_contrib_drivers repository. Examples documentation is found here.
- Miscellaneous Python applications and snippets
- Driver v0.4 for Labber (limited functionality)
*) Please follow the instructions in the user manual how to perform a firmware update. You will need to instruct Windows and MacOS that it is safe to run the executables. On Macs you will need to go to Preferences->Security&Privacy/General and allow execution of the updater.
If you have any trouble getting the QDAC-II to work, or have questions, don’t hesitate to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact us via our website chat.
Previous firmware versions