Webinar: New cryogenic sample holders for high-fidelity qubit measurements
On January 26th, 2022 we are hosting another edition of our webinar on a new microwave-cavity sample holder for high-fidelity qubit measurements, targeted at superconducting quantum processors with up to 20 qubits.
By attending this webinar you will learn more about:
- The technical features and benefits of the QCage.24
- Benchmarking best-in-class transmon qubit performance
- What it offers, and how it is used
The webinar will be held on Wednesday, January 26, 2022, where there will be two identical sessions:
The first webinar – Sign up here.
- 9:00 AM (CET) Copenhagen, Berlin, Paris
- 8:00 AM (GMT) London
- 5:00 PM (JST) Tokyo
- 4:00 PM (CST) Beijing
The second webinar – Sign up here.
- 4:30 PM (CET) Copenhagen, Berlin, Paris
- 3:30 PM (GMT) London
- 7:30 AM (PST) Los Angeles
- 10:30 AM (EST) New York
The presentation is expected to last 1 hour including Q&A and will be presented by Søren Andresen, Senior Product Scientist at QDevil, and moderated by QDevil director Jonatan Kutchinsky.
For further information, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.